From now on you can book the Rum-Tresor Tasting / Master-Classes with Rene van Hoven – Rarities will be tasted which is an unique experience with an expert!
Saturday, 15th of October, 16.15
- Secret Treasures, West IndiesRum Distillery Barbados 1986, 14 years, Bottled in 2000
- Santa Teresa Selecto Venezuela, 1990’s, the original “pineapple” bottle from around 1990. This bottle (when empty) will go to the Santa Theresa museum in Venezuela. The original red box is already there.
- W. D. I. Marketing, Monymusk Distillery Guyana, 7 Years, bottled late 1990’s
- Cadenhead Green Label Demerara 25 Years, 1990’s, Guyana,This bottling from the 1990’s is part of the old (sold out) stock that Cadenhead used to have.
- Rhum Vieux de la Jamaique, 1960’s, French bottling, A rare French bottling from Jamaica
Sunday, 16th of October, 14.45
- Secret Treasures, Pampero Venezuela 1992, 10 years, bottled in 2002
- W. D. I. Marketing, Diamond Distillery Guyana, 9 Years, bottled late 1990’s
- Barcelo Gran Anejo Dominican Republic, a bottling from the early 1990’s
- J.Bally 1975, Martinique, Bottled in the early 1990’s, Rhum from the original (now dismantled) estate
- St. Gilles, 1960’s, French bottling, old brand that is no longer in production